Strawberry! Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strawberry! Project

Hii! Welcome to Strawberry! Project!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]]

Go down 

Do you like the new changes?
No
[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]] I_vote_lcap0%[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]] I_vote_lcap14%[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]] I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Their okee
[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]] I_vote_lcap14%[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]] I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
change them
[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]] I_vote_lcap0%[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i FUDGING HATE THEM
 0% [ 0 ]
I LOVE THEM!!
[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]] I_vote_lcap43%[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]] I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
SO CUTE!!!
[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]] I_vote_lcap29%[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]] I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Keruri
Admin
Keruri

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-30

[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]] Empty
PostSubject: [[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]]   [[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:56 pm

Hi guys! Its Kitten today!

LOOKIT LOOKIT! Wink

New smilies! arn't you sooo happy? =3 i am! their so cute! i duhn reall like kitties but i had to use those cuz they were just awww~~ i loved them! and also i put groups up! <33 I hope you enjoy guys! don't forget to check out the groups and join the ones you're in! and don't forget to use these awesome new smiles! Wink

~Kitten
Back to top Go down
https://strawberryproject.forumotion.net

[[♪]] New Smilies, New Groups and alot more! [[Announcement]]
Page 1 of 1