Strawberry! Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strawberry! Project

Hii! Welcome to Strawberry! Project!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[[♪]] Strawberry! Announcements - Group Singles, Chatbox and alot more!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keruri
Admin
Keruri

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-11-30

[[♪]] Strawberry! Announcements - Group Singles, Chatbox and alot more!! Empty
PostSubject: [[♪]] Strawberry! Announcements - Group Singles, Chatbox and alot more!!   [[♪]] Strawberry! Announcements - Group Singles, Chatbox and alot more!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:08 am

Hi guys! Shocked Its Kitten!

But anyway, i've decided its not that fair for me to be in every single group their is. So I left Buono (gave that part to my bestest friend), and Kira*Pika! So don't forget to get those spots quickly! Mai is open! As for the other thingiies, We're almost done with our C-ute group. Wink And when we are we'll be doing the song Ooki na Ai de Motenashite! And yeah! It'll be lots of fun! For the Aa! group we also have the single First Kiss! So record record record! For Buono we have Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! And for Kira*Pika we have Futari wa NS! And soon for Milkyway we will have Antaboshi! Wink Oh! And our Milkyway is almost finished too! OH! Did you guys also notice the chatbox? Shocked Yay!

Anyway I hope you guys have fun with the board! I'm trying really hard..

I'm also recuiting mods and people who can help me make videos or mix! Embarrased

Thankies~

~Kitten
Back to top Go down
https://strawberryproject.forumotion.net

[[♪]] Strawberry! Announcements - Group Singles, Chatbox and alot more!!
Page 1 of 1